- Setup client files
- Add client data to the financial planning software
- Prepare forms, documents, templates etc. for client meetings
- Implementation of Financial Advice
- Establish Super funds, Investment accounts, initiate rollovers
- Prepare portfolio reports
- Prepare product enquiry forms and research
- Prepare product comparison reports.
- Prepare insurance premium estimates and quotes using specific software
Financial Planning Assistant
A Financial Planning Assistant (FPA) provides support to financial advisors and planners. Their overall responsibility is to provide clients with high quality work by paying attention to details, completing tasks and taking a proactive and reactive approach to client requirements.
- Prepare application forms
- Download product documents
- Submit application forms
- Follow up applications, insurance underwriting, medicals etc.
- Arrange medical tests
- Download and collate documents and other research
- Update and maintain client database
- Managing Prospect database in CRM system
- Other task agreed upon by the parties
Mortgage Broking Assistant
Mortgage Broking Assistant (MBA) provides lending support for the mortgage broker. They help facilitate deals between lenders and lending institutions. MBAs are responsible for organising and preparing documents for the entire loan process.
- Gathering of Supporting Documents
- Completion of Client Details through client follow up if incomplete
- Product Comparisons
- Pricing Requests (for both active and aftercare clients)
- Flex/Connective/CRM Data Entry
- Apply Online Data Entry & *Upload of Supporting Documents
- Submission of Application through Apply Online
- Follow up with Lenders regarding applications
- Client updates with further information/documentation required (if applicable)
- Settlement Sheets
- Aftercare service
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Ongoing Clients
An Executive Assistant ensures that the work process continues to run smoothly. They work both on a one-to-one basis with executives, internal and external clients. As an EA, they are responsible for documenting the minutes of the meeting, fixing schedules, preparing reports, organising documents, and keeping records.
- Email Management/Filtering
- Booking appointments with clients
- Calendar Management
- File Management
- Database building
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Taking down minutes of meetings
- Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
An Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative, clerical and basic finance tasks. They are responsible for updating records, preparing documents, basic financial analysis, and implementing policies.
- Organise and update all files
- Performed Data Entry tasks and create reports
- Monitored daily bank account activity using the internet and QuickBooks
- Preparing bank deposits and compiling data from registers
- Creating Powerpoint presentations
- Updating and maintaining account records by calculating expenditures/revenues and profit/loss
Accounting Assists provides support to Accountants by helping them with basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks. They are usually responsible for reconciling bank records or draft financial documents. They are also involved with invoicing customers and collecting payments. Their duties include performing clerical tasks such as processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
- Assist Accountants and other financial professionals with creating and editing financial documents
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company
- Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses
- Draft and report financial presentations
- Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Managers ensure clients satisfaction. They are responsible for supervising and managing the customer service team, training new staff to provide the highest standards of customer service service. Additional tasks include handling customer inquiries and resolving customer problems.
- Oversee our customer service team
- Manage and train Customer Associates
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them
- Interact with customers, responding to their inquiries and guiding them to the appropriate service
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program
Financial Analyst tracks the company’s financial performance against a plan. They analyse business performance and market conditions to create forecasts and help business owners and directors make strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support
- Produce monthly reports; key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making