As a mortgage broker, your task is to be in front of more clients, and not on your desk organising files, follow-ups, and setting appointments in your calendar. But your day-to-day is filled with long hours of going through complex processes and keeping up to date with changing regulations. Time gets the best of us. You’re unable to grow your loan book despite the number of your leads. But there is a way to keep things running smoothly without eating up all your time. Outsourcing offers a good way to be able to streamline your business process and free up your time. It is a cost-efficient way of getting a skilled assistant on board. It would be a loss not to let a great opportunity go.
From lead generation to customer service calls, a virtual assistant can help you in a lot of ways. Here are seven tasks you can hire a virtual assistant to take care of to build your mortgage broker business.
You most probably have several methods of gathering leads, from direct mail to website landing pages with opt-in freebies. This can take a lot of time and effort. So instead of trying to do this by yourself, why not let your virtual assistant do them for you?
To make it easier for you and your VA, create a list of specific tasks with deadlines. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Manage email lists, including email sequences
- Dedicate three days per month to cold calling customers
- Responding to comments and queries on social media pages
- Contacting prospective clients and customers directly by email or phone
- Monitor social media and other online content at the beginning of each day to ensure a quick response.
- Create an email sequence that sends correspondence to your leads from your lead-generating funnels (If you are looking for a powerful email marketing tool with a landing
LinkedIn Messages Management
This task requires a bit of your guidance and a system in place before you ask your virtual assistant to manage your LinkedIn direct messages. Have a few templates in place. It will help your virtual assistant easily customize the template according to the inquiry. Doing this will streamline the process and give you quality assurance.
Streamline business process
Systems and processes allow businesses to automate, delegate and scale. But having systems and processes isn’t enough. It needs to be coupled with a procedure and your virtual assistant can help with that. They can help map out the steps that a business takes to complete a process. Doing this will give you an insight into how long the process will take. You can address the inefficiencies to boost your productivity.
What a VA can do for you?
- Gathering of Supporting Documents
- Completion of Client Details through client follow-up if incomplete
- Product Comparisons
- Pricing Requests (for both active and aftercare clients)
- CRM Data Entry
- Apply Online Data Entry & Upload of Supporting Documents
- Submission of Application through Apply Online
- Follow up with Lenders regarding applications
- Client updates with further information/documentation required (if applicable)
- Settlement Sheets
- Aftercare service
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Ongoing Clients
The reason you started your business is to help your clients but you can’t do both your business core process and customer service by yourself. You need help or else you’re going to be overloaded with work.
Your customers keep your business thriving and they need to answer to their inquiries. Your VA can deal with this kind of inquiry via email or telephone. By doing this all your clients’ problems with your product/services are addressed.